ngekngok

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

back to my old pipeline

I decided to go back to my old pipeline with m*ya.Currently im no longer touching blender...sometimes it confusing me,i wanna use them both maya n blender but you know humanbeing have limited storage in their head xP~ especially my basic knowledge i am not pure CG artist but information technology (especially computer networks) + learning photography autodidactly. Hoping blenderheads especially (<-write this word too many *cough cough xDD) from local community,i hope they dont hate me cus i get back to my old piepline.

maybe some of you would say "this is ridiculous"
Then i want to just leave it as is...since i was the one of some blenderheads whos's infected local artist with blender3D virus LoL xDD in the past (trust me it works in the past!!).Dulu itu di ICG lalu muncullah blenderindo , & kyknya saya kurang bgt diakui eksistensinya sbg penggiat blender ya udah deh gpp ^^; n rasanya ga  gitu penting deh diakui ato tidak ,dlm setiap memberi bantuan saya ikhlas,tulus,tanpa pamrih, embel2 bisnis ,marketing dibelakangnya ..thats all.

In the end of this entry ; i am still supporting blender  but limited to local comu only not globally.

---oh by the way what do you think of this green fonts cool eh?? :D no ?? yea ~_~ --

Entar malam nerusin WIP Dodge VIper ane lagi deh hehehe 
CHeers

No comments: